The world of fashion can sometimes be described as superficial and vacuous. This can sometimes be true but nonetheless, it’s fun, creative, beautiful and has the ability to create change. Everyone loves a bit of retail therapy and the feeling you get when you purchase something you have been desiring for a while that can transport you to a different place. Luxury goods require photography that is of a certain standard that is conducive to the brand. Standards must be equally as stunning with a strict attention to detail being the only approach to take. Such craftsmanship and love that goes into the design and production cannot be let down at the last hurdle by sub standard photography. Even with mass-market fashion, it is the brands objective to illustrate the garment or accessory in the best possible light. This is where we come in, JAB is multifaceted and can photograph a look book, a brands launch party and the new seasons accessories.
Part of the service:
– Onsite Editing
– USB of edited images provided at the end of the night
– Key shots picked out for the approval process
– Images wired out to press via REX features
– Able to provide more than one photographer
– Always on time, impeccably dressed, polite, accommodating and grateful for the business.